LEXMA Technology seeks a highly motivated individual for a Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) position in our R&D team in the beautiful Rome area in Italy. Our R&D team is responsible for developing the MOEBIUS platform simulation technology for multi-physics and multi-scales applications. This includes the development of the back-end MOEBIUS solver, the front-end user interface and the validation of the technology on test cases.
As a CFD Engineer you will be:
- Part of the R&D team for product development, testing of new capabilities, and development of prototypes for new functionalities;
- Member of a highly collaborative team whose mission is to develop and deploy the Moebius platform and to deliver high-quality products to customers;
- Collaborating with the sales team to deploy CFD and multi-physics applications in customer projects for validation and project delivery;
- In charge of the simulation methodology development and validation studies comparing Moebius simulation results to experimental test data or reference simulation results;
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- BS, MS. or Ph.D. in Computational Fluid Dynamics or multi-physics simulations. CFD experience with Lattice Boltzmann Method (LBM) is a plus;
- Experience with Linux environment and Python;
- Experience in using complex computational tools effectively;
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- High-level of motivation and enthusiasm.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com