LEXMA Technology seeks a highly motivated individual for a Software Development positions in our R&D team in the beautiful Rome area in Italy. Our R&D team is responsible for developing the MOEBIUS platform simulation technology for multi-physics and multi-scales applications. This includes the development of the back-end MOEBIUS solver, the front-end user interface and the validation of the technology on test cases.
As a Software Development Engineer you will be:
- Part of the R&D team for product development, testing of new capabilities, and development of prototypes for new functionalities;
- Member of a highly collaborative team whose mission is to develop and deploy the Moebius platform and to deliver high-quality products to our customers
We seek candidates with the following qualifications:
- Programmers with experience in any of C, Fortran, Python, GPU-oriented programming languages;
- CFD experience with Lattice Boltzmann Method (LBM) is a plus;
- Experience in using complex computational tools effectively;
- Excellent problem-solving and organizational skills;
- High-level of motivation and enthusiasm.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com